MBBS, MSDS (UK), MSC (UK), FAAD (USA)
Dr. Al Nasir has acquired his Medical Graduation (M.B.B.S) from DOW Medical University Karachi in 1985. He achieved his Post Graduate Degree (MS in Dermatology) from the World renowned St. John’s Institute, University of London, UK. During his clinical career he has served at many positions.
- Dermatologist at Saudi German Hospital Jeddah.
- Assoc Professor and Head of Dermatology Department at Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Centre Karachi.
- Head of Dermatology Department Bahrain Defense Forces Hospital.
- Head of Dermatology Department Welcare Hospital Dubai.
- Visiting Consultant at American Hospital, Dubai.
In addition Dr. Al Nasir has also been an active contributor in many National and International professional Societies and Associations:
- Founder President of Asian Skin Foundation.
- Founder President Karachi Doctors Club.
- Founder Chairman of HUMA Foundation.
- Founder Chairman GIFTS Foundation.
- Regional Coordinator of European Society of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology (ESCAD).
- Regional Coordinator of World Skin Cancer Foundation USA.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, USA.
Dr. Adivania Pinjeiro is a charismatic Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon specializing in the full spectrum of cosmetic plastic surgical procedures both invasive and non-invasive. Accredited from the Brazillian Society of Plastic Surgery and a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), Dr. Adivania began her career in Brazil as a high-end surgeon with expertise in face, body, and intimate cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Sohail Mansoor is a Consultant Dermatologist, Dermatological & Laser Surgeon with a family-oriented private practice. He has been working in this field for more then twenty years and providing the most comprehensive dermatological service, whether its complex hair, nail or skin conditions or wrinkle and skin cancer surgical removal. He holds specialist registration in Dermatology with the General Medical Council, United Kingdom.
He had a broad based training and experience in Dermatology, which commenced in St. Johns Institute of Dermatology, University of London and later on in Baragwanath Hospital, University of Witswatersrand, Johannesburg and Amersham Hospital, as a part of Oxford training rotation. He has a keen interest in skin cancer and cosmetic surgery and has under taken cosmetic dermatologic surgical fellowships at the Tulane University Medical Centre, New Orleans, the Futon Skin Institute, Newport Beach, California and the Centre of Laser & Aesthetic Surgery in Paris.